In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Jul 5, 2005.
To view the original thread, please click here.
1. Detailed description of incident:
once again since publish 33 i am red n one of my mina characters , because of a in game bug. now a character i built for doom i cant take there cause noone wil fix this.
A GUY WITHER ME WHEN IM CRIMINAL, AS NORMAL I KILL HIM, BUT HE IS ABLE TO COUNT ME? INSTEAD OF TURNING GREY TO ME, HIS WHOLE BODY HIGHLIGHTS BLUE
IM CRIM , A GUY RUS UP TO ME AND SPAMS HOLY LIGHT FLAGGIN ON ME, I KILL HIM ONCE AGAIN, AND HE IS ABLE TO COUNT ME AGAIN, YET AGAIN INSTEAD OF ATUO FLAGGING GREY HE TURNS HIGHLIGHTED BLUE.
THIS HAPPENS WITHIN LIEK 10 SEC EVERYTIME, IM VERY UNHAPPY ATM, IM SICK OF NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM GM'S, I PAGE AND PAGE AND THEY DONT EVEN TALK TO ME
2. Just planted a green thorn inside Cove limits in the farmland. Hit the bunny once when he first came out and did some damage. I had casted EoO and Consecrate. Bunnies stat bar turned orange. I d clicked him many many times to try to get him to stick around me but he just kept running. Finally caught up to him and he stopped moving. I hit him repeatedly without doing a single bit of damage to him. I casted consecrate again and still nothing. I then casted EoO again and targeted a nearby panther. Killed it then when back to the bunny. This time, I couldn't even hit him at all let alone for damage. It was like I was trying to attack a rock.
Brittan North Mage shop
I paid 342 gold and got 0.0 resist training. Now they say they can teach no more.
I paid 483gp for 4.1 in imagery training, and they say they can train me no farther.
These and other examples of skills not registering when bought.
They cast a spell and all my earned Resistance is turned to 0.0 Permanently.. It can not be bought back. it will not earn back. Now all my characters have permanent 0.0 resistance.
4. Tailoring at Delucia Bank enhanced a 73 Luck Suneate with Spined leather was sucessful but did not get the boost for luck the item turned blue and if you try and enhance it says it is already enhanced but did not apply the bonuses. was useing a store bought sewing kit riding a beetle sitting at the N corner of Delucia bank
5. Date/Time of Incident: Always
Detailed description of incident: Whenever I buy, say 10 Green Thorns from a
player vendor, it says I have bought "10 arrow" instead of 10 Green Thorns.
Its not a really big problem, just something that could probably be fixed
6. This is a great little bug, but maybe you guys intended it all along. I use a Fire Beetle so I can smelt ore without having to haul it around. Great Beetle! I got killed by something, doesn't matter what, and my Fire Beetle was also killed. After I resurrected and went back to retrieve my Beetle, on a wild idea, I tried to smelt ore on my Beetle's Ghost…AND IT WORKED! Was it intended all along that we should be able to smelt ore on the back of a Fire Beetle's ghost? I laughed myself to tears.
7. I've noticed upon crafting dragon armor with sea serpent scales, the armor
is missnamed. Instead of saying sea serpent armor, it now comes out saying
blue dragon armor. Is this intended or a bug?
8. Detailed description of incident: I dyed my home of the hearth (7th annivsary gift) to shadow black with the pigments of tokuno. It turned the deed that color. I placed the deed and home of hearth was color shadow black. i did not like the spot so i took it down. When the deed went back in backpack the deed went back to normal color. I placed the home of the hearth again and still it did not retain the shadow black.
9. I watched a guild kill a Harrower over the weekend in 3 minutes. They
provoked a creature onto the mini harrower. The provoked creature
took almost no damage. When the mini died, tentacles and the true did
NOT spawn. In addition, stat scrolls were rewarded. This is
obviously a terrible bug!
10. Detailed description of incident: I have been doing a lot of escorting of
npcs recently to gain in the compassion virtue. I have encountered a few
bugs: 1) after I accept the escort, the NPC will freeze and not follow me.
This has happened 3 times this evening. 2) escorts to Yew will not
recognize that they have arrived there. I searched the Abbey and the town
for a drop off point but could not find one that would work. 3) Finally,
NPCs picked up as "rescued" will not follow me into a moongate.
11. I was unhidden with my red and an archer attacked me I
used a smoke bomb and the archer continued to hit me
with arrows. It was ridiculous, if I'm hid the only
thing that should do damge is reverants and area
12. when there is only 1 spell in a spellbook the spellbook is still labelled as having "1 Spells" it should be "1 Spell"
13. can not recover arrows. i get a message that says there is not enough room in my backpack,but i am nowhere my weight or items
14. Hello im reporting a bug...when i pvp in fel some blue players will attack me then turn grey to me and in a second that player turn blue again....by the time i get to cast spell they already blue. I have heard that it has something to do about hiding cause when that person turn grey all they do is hid and come out and blue again to the player they attacked
15. Detailed description of incident: Before the server unexpectedly went down I was completing the Solen Matriarch Quest. I had just put 8 gallons of water in the water buckets and had gone to the solen queen to talk to her and complete the quest. This must have been where it saved because later after the shard had come back up I was here - but could no longer complete the quest as the queen wasn't talking to me.
<Mesanna> just make sure you can complete the quest without any issues please.