In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Nov 10, 2004.
To view the original thread, please click here.
1. Detailed description of incident: When I purchased a
candle from the Provisioner, the candle went into my
back corretly. When I moved it to another area in my
backpack, it disappeared. I never double-clicked on it
or used it, I just moved it to another spot. Just
letting someone know. Have a good one.
2. Description: Your GGS system is NOT FUNCTIONING as you say. With latest publish you claimed that when a GGS timer was past, you WOULD gain on the first successful attempt at a skill, used in your current range. I am at
99.9 cartography, I haven't gained in over 2 weeks, and I have spent over
200,000gp on Cleverly (level 4) maps. I have decoded over 50 of these now
with NO GAIN.
3. Tailors cant make clothing with the Bod cloth. It asks for leather instead of cloth.
4. # Detailed description of incident: I placed a new
house in the Tokuno Islands. I put all my items in
bags and locked them down in the house. All of a
sudden, while I was customizing the house, every
single bag in the house disappeared. I have lost ALL
my items - weapons, garments, decorations, even rare
5. I TOOK LUNA GATE TO GO TO BANK GOT KILLED BY BIG DEMON
. GOT REZED 2 SECONDS LATER TO FIND THERE IS NO CORPSE
AND OR BODY LYING ON THE GROUND WHERE I DIED .I DIED A
SECOND TIME AND THE SAME THING HAPPEND NO BODY TO
RETRIEVE MY STUFF
6. After unequipping my mage weapon (whereas my magery should return to normal), it in fact did NOT return to normal, and is stuck quite low, making it difficuilt to get around on Siege Perilous (where only gate travel is possible). I have tried logging on and off, and nothing I can do seems to raise my magery back to its previous state of 101.0
7. I used an axe to recover my dragon barding and it disapeared... it did not re-deed itself even though it was brand new.
Why did this happen?
How do I know whether or not the dogone armor needs to be repaired???
8. Detailed description of incident: It will not let me resign from the thiefs guild. It says I must wait a week but I have been in the thiefs guild for over 6 months.
9. I recently installed UOSE and after doing so I am not longer able to utilize my seventh character slot. I did purchase the seventh anniversary edition as you will be able to see from my acct yet the character slot is gone. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
10. Detailed description of incident: My nightmare's hit points have been altered from 315 down to 289. This is now the third time this has happened and no one will provide any information on why, what to do about it, or even offer assistance on a way to prevent it from happening again. The only response a gm will give is a lame canned response along with links to sites that have much outdated information. Please fix this bug. And can someone work on the extreme stat altering bugs of curse and weaken. Thank you.
11. In the new town, trying to use a blacksmith deed to repair a weapon, even
though I was standing next to a forge in the blacksmith shop I was told I
had to use the deed in a blacksmith shop. So blacksmith deeds don't work
in the new SE town. I haven't tried tailor deeds yet.
12. While going through a tunnel, I was targetted by a kitsune, and started
shooting back.. thing is, the kitsune was on the outside of the tunnel,
and I was shooting through the wall. While I enjoy being able to attack
and not be attacked in return, I don't think this is how it's supposed
13. When checking my house earlier, I noticed that a number of my
stackables, including arrows, bandages, fruit and feathers had vanished.
I don't know if this is related to the new publish or the fact that I'd
just bought a new house.
14. As I stated previously in my last email, I am having problems with my guild abbreviations. I am on the Sonoma shard, the name of my guild is United. I am the guild leader and the abbreviation has been, and always WILL be >U<. It appears on the stone as this, but when you put the cursor over a character in the guild, it reads &U&. The GM that came witnessed this, so it isn't my system. This was prior to the final release of SE, but it first occured when you all did the patch for the new look of the guild stones.
15. I noticed that when i pick up a paragon chest, I can see how much gold is
within the chest by looking at my player status window, even though it is
still locked. For example, lets say i have three earth elemental paragon
chests in my backpack. If I pick up one of them, in my player status window
the amount of gold being carried changes from 0 to 480 or so. It does not
seem to matter whether I pick the chest up out of my bank or out of my