1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Group Hug time

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Now that the silly 2 weeks of sports is over , What is everyone doing for fun in UO, anyone looking forward to townhall and all the great news it will offer us , any guilds planning anniversary events???

Hugs not Drugs....

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Ive been hanging up my suit...and getting out the fishing pole...and rum of course
  3. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

I am sad the Olympics are over. I like em.
  4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Planning to celebrate another year of nothing going on in UO. One good event that ended up being poorly executed in the end. That's all we got.
  5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Planning to wait until Ender falls asleep, then paint all his toenails purkle and cover him in confetti so that maybe he won't be such a grump. :D

6. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

I got rum and the best fish this side of Minoc if that will help him sleep sooner? :D You are free to use if you need be :D
  7. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Watching 'rewinds' of the futbol on nbcolympics.com ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing about the Seattle Town Hall. Expecting to hear a few people say that Cal is a pretty cool dude.
    Thinking about last week's [news] middle-aged gamer interview with the UXO devs.
  8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Working with Modder's Exchange to finzalize the next version of one custom UI and teh release of two more UIs for KR.

Mining and BODs mostly besides that. Oh, and my REAL job... Long Beach in a couple weeks' time.
  9. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

I liked the Olympics and I quit UO!! Now I am physically fit, have 2 supermodel girlfriends, live in an exotic location, and other cool things such as that.

Let me know when they make UO better and/or KR patch or at least get an expansion out the door.

Enjoy those seeds!! *HUGS*

Awesome content.
  10. Nenime

Nenime Guest

:eek: Wow! What client do you use? Is this already part of Pub 56?
  11. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

That "silly" two weeks of sports was more entertaining than UO has been in a year.
  12. Everyone impressed with the townhall news , I was..

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: