1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Group PVP in test

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shark44, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Shark44

Shark44 Visitor

I had a suggestion about EMs putting together A few pvp battles in test. That way all shards could get together for large battles. With the chacter copy you could bring the chacter of your choice. Was wondering if this would be something that we could get a good turn out. I believe with EMs it could make it challenging like for maybe 2 castles with a bridge across them. Please put your thoughts and ideas down maybe we can get this to happen.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Have you checked with any EMs?

3. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Be great if the character copies came over nekked. Then it would be a challenge of talent not who's got the best prodo super hero costume.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles*

5. Martell

Martell Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Test is not a place for serious pvping. Who cares what character they bring over when everyone just has macros to change their temp on the fly...

cholupa and Zerbee like this.
  6. Shark44

Shark44 Visitor

At the meet and greet with Massena, I did bring it up she thought it would be a good idea and was going to e-mail all EMs looking for volunteers. I thought to check on boards what people thought and maybe give ideas it does sound like fun. Been a long time that I know of any major battles. I had been in one long time ago when Sonoma was large over 50 people on each side was extremely fun even with the lag lol.