1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GRR Crashed! Buying my sheild, jewels and my shoes back! Pretty please!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_archite666, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Lost my 2 faster cast jewels, really just want the 0/3 with 10 dci and my dci 10 shield but most importantly I lost my Jordans! Come on sell a man back his shoes!
    Tna please! they are all heroed dyed, will trade for evil gear too of course.

2. idico got it but just went offline. Ill tell him when he gets back

3. Cool thanks bro, kinda lame that I crashed, I will of course trade him equal evil stuff.

4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Hehe , I crashed other day after killing Scorn, he notices and comes back to try to kill me while i was down and Hugi comes in a heals me through his dumps. Was rather hilarious.

5. hey Idico, you wanna at least trade me back my nikes bro?

6. i told him about the post. not sure why he no respond.

7. Idico is probably still miffed about losing his luck suit yesterday.

8. ouch that sucks, I got some luck pieces I would trade for my gear.

9. Funny, I just now read this. Enigma, do you have ANY CLUE how much loot I get off you, clown? Good lord, most of the shard knows. Anywho, after that comment, i will keep your nikes for my slipper collection! Man, I love peeps who enjoy looting my dead body (from SPAWN on my BLUE tamer)! LOL. Lets count how many times you have looted Idico Vs I have looted your characters. HEHE, but that number is a bit high in my favor. Oh, and tonight, I reached my limit at my luna house again. We OWNED the shard. Tell me that is not so. YAYA, talk away on the boards. We will just loot away in game. Tee hee hee. Good day to you.

10. uh wait so because hes an ass i dont get to guy my stuff back? come on bro my feet are cold.

I mean I dont see why im in this, they are only shoes, i got like 5 more pairs, your guildy even gave me another set, I just like it cause of roleplay value, Im offering real gear for them!

I mean thems my running shows home boy, how a playa supposed to pimp waffles? Ima be like hoe wheres my money and dey gonna be like ***** you aint got no shoes on you broke pimp.

11. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Somebody get this man his shoes before his girls get outta pocket.

12. I know playa, pimpin aint easy, especially when your a zombie, girls be like boney ass you stink! I be like *****, ima bought to show you who stink with my boney ass hand!

13. Cash, fair nuff. Q me at 86645813. I have three pairs to trade for something, hehe

14. <blockquote><hr>

LOL. Lets count how many times you have looted Idico Vs I have looted your characters. HEHE, but that number is a bit high in my favor. Oh, and tonight, I reached my limit at my luna house again. We OWNED the shard. Tell me that is not so. YAYA, talk away on the boards. We will just loot away in game. Tee hee hee. Good day to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno how you keep score but I've looted you butt loads of times.

btw, do you ever actually fight?

nice sig btw... SO PWNED LOL!

15. BlackR, I die 1-3 times a week (where I am actually looted). Do you even play this game? You are only a board PVPer, that is it. Ask your own guild (if you are still in it) how many times we looted them. You all give me tons of points. Let your play on the field talk instead of your mouth, you are not good at it. Seriously, do you still play?