1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by alisagrace86, Mar 17, 2009.

1. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

WHAT'S WITH THE RESETTING OF RIVER? JUST CURIOUS IT'S AGGRAVATING

*PULLS HAIR OUT?!!!!!!!*

ok i'm done lol ty for listening:yell:

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Tell me about it! I got booted out of 3 CFOs and a VP. I am done for the night!

3. Lucky Hawk

Lucky Hawk Guest

I feel your pain.

4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe they working on the severs. I was very mad i was in cfo battle and internet connection went dead but i still have internet connection. They made it but i did not like that. I wished they would work on them in way that dont kick us off the server. I am geting tired of geting kicked out of cfo. I can cj and vp and ceo just fine. Why cant i cfo anymore? Grr I am going to start complaining about them fixing the server kicking me out of cfo all the time. I hope this fix works but i dont know what this fix is for.

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I bet you do.:D

6. Hydoran

Hydoran Guest

Yah I got booted from 2 CFO's and several mints. got message "server was reset" or something. hopefully the reason they took the servers down tonight is to fix this problem.

7. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

After a few resets last night, we did a mass exodus of river and burned a few invasions to run options in other districts. Then went on to do some unite farming... Went into river about an hour ago and so far, no problems. I'll wait a bit longer before I try anything fun.

Had loads of fun. So just try to find the silver lining... hehe

8. why am i not in bed yet? Pfffft!

I've been in river since 3:30am PST and no problems at all!

9. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Well, thank you for testing river for us... Now, you may rest in peace!!!! hehe
    G'night Judy!

10. I hated the NR Resets, somehow i magaged to get a CEO Done.

11. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The infomation I got is that Toontown beta testers debug toontown. That why we get booted. I dont know if it a fact or not. That what the toon that did beta testing said. Please someone clear this up for me I am confused about them beta testers. :spider:

12. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There aren't beta testers in games that are released. Therefore, there are no beta testers in Toontown.