1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*Grumbles* ...trial accounts.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MadNezz55, Aug 5, 2013.

1. MadNezz55

MadNezz55 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Well I decided to try out UO after being gone 8 or 9 yrs so i hop on siege yesterday and start a char with

50 mage
    50 pickn

My idea was to make a dexxer to pick dungeon chests to generate gold then decide what to do after i got the loot!

well I managed to get

70 swords
    70 tactx
    70 anat
    70 heal
    70 focus (will be turned down after magery training)
    50 hiding for bathroom/beer/cig break :)

trained up on the first day and decided it was time to run off to the dungeon north of Brit (I never was good with remembering all the names). So I go tame a horse and off I go. I step inside the dungeon and it teleports me to the chaos shrine. I was like wtf... then read the msg at the bottom saying trial accounts can't enter felucca dungeons... so thx for nothing ea/mythic/origin.

I dont suppose there are any where i could go to pick chests for decent loot outside fel's dungeons aye?
  2. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Dec 7, 2012
    There are a few chests outside of dungeons. Trinsic and Vesper bank if I remember correctly. Yew crypt should have 2 rooms with chests, but I think you'll need to be faction to enter or have a rune. Maybe a building inside the mountain south-west of trinsic moongate.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    Personally I would pay for a month and try the full version.
    DJAd likes this.
  4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

May 10, 2004