1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guard Outposts, King's Guard Updates, and other concerns

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Dec 2, 2014.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks.

Just wanted to say "hi," and that I have not disappeared, though I may not be around much in the next week or so to update things and meet as a number of people have requested. I do my best to try and make time, but the "real world" is being a "real pain" at the moment. So, I haven't forgotten about recent point updates, the turkey hunt, reward hall placements, governor requests, or any of the other things that are "in the works," it is just going to take a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience.

2. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Thank you for the update. Reminder - Dec 17th if you can break free @ 7pm est. K^S and the Town of Vesper are holding a Shard wide Christmas Party at the Vesper Bank. Hope you can make it ;)

Inkboy the Wild and Noble Beast like this.
  3. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Just checking in. Almost through the tunnel...

Since there seems to be more and more utilization of our towns (see: Vesper), I think this year I'm going to have smaller holiday decorations in each of the larger cities rather than have everything in the shopping m...I mean Luna. ;)

Aedon Durreah and Lord Bytor like this.
  4. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Just a reminder that on Dec. 17th you and the whole Shard is invited to our Vesper Holiday Town Party. It will take place Wednesday Dec. 17th @7pm(est) at the Vesper Bank ;)

17th- 7pm Vesper Christmas Fest

5. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

EM Barnaby, if you could squeeze in a read or two... check your PM's :)