1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guard-whack bug in Trammel

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Zog historian, Jun 19, 2013.

1. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I was making my way through Wind and needed to reply to an ICQ. A daemon had followed and hit me with a few spells, including poison, so just inside town I hit my guards macro a few times to kill it quickly.

Suddenly I was at a gray screen. Wait, I thought, did it hit harder than I thought? Then I noticed in my journal:

_____: Guards
    Guards can now be called on you!
    Guards can no longer be called on you.

I've never had this happen before, and I can't think of anything under Trammel rules that could have gotten me guard-whacked.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Fascinating. No idea though...

What did you do other than run into the guard zone? Maybe accidentally cast a spell or two or attack something?

3. The Zog historian

Stratics Veteran

Nothing, not casting on the daemon or summoning something. And it's Trammel, so I couldn't have attacked anything innocent.

The char was a gargoyle in flight, though that should make no difference. BTW, the daemon also got whacked too.

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

There are a no tolerence whacking guards in trammel wind these guards whacks you dead with what was trying to kill you . There is no favortism *WHOOSH* You all dead.

5. The Zog historian

Stratics Veteran

Uh, what are you trying to say?

6. atinycow

atinycow Adventurer

Just saw this happen on Atl. Guy was working necro in town by spamming wither, dude walks up with "Lincoln the mercenary" in tow. Stands near the guy doing wither. Guy says guards, and the mercenary and the wither guy both get whacked.