1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guardian's Vendors

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Just want to give a heads up that im moving my high end items to Molly's house, home of my new "Cliffside Emporium", in Mag. I'll be keeping the noob help station where it is tho as almost any barneyland shard player still hits the luna walls first, and I want to do all i can to get people to come, get started quickly, and hopefully STAY.

At Molly's i've currently got a Newly restocked SoA, SOT, and recipes vendors. Prices are 40k-20k for SoA, 5k a .1 per SoT, and 500 a recipe (tho someone bought me out hardcore a day or 2 ago on recipes).

Thank You

When Im fully up and running i'll start a new thread listing everything at both locations.:pancakes:

2. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Shouldnt that say 20-40k? :p

3. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Starts at 40K and drops as more pile up

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Ok people,

I've moved everything over and thru about 150 more items on all my new vendors. Restocked lots of caster armor, pots, ect ect ect. If you know my vendors then come a lookin.

It's all Located at the "Cliffside Emporium" in Magincia on Lot E-6.

Im having ISP issues so when I get a chance I'll make a new thread covering both locations (meaning luna noob help station as well).

Thank You

Forgot the mention to check the New Wand Welder. Neato toys...