1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guards on Strike?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Drakelord, May 7, 2009.

1. Someone released two frost spiders over near the West Brit Bank and had chased our tailor up on to the roof of the bank. Being the tailor has no fighting skills we had to call for aid in alliance. Guards refused to come to our aid.

2. Was it lunch time? Everyone gets hungry... :)

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if guards are turned off or on in faction towns on the tram side. I thought they were turned off for the Crimson Dragon invasion, but I'm not sure if they turned the guards back on.

4. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I noticed this the other day as well. I was banking fel side at the Moonglow bank. I guess some lonely depressed Lich managed to follow me up from the cemetary(or he was wandering around town before I got there) and started attacking me. Me being the player I am(i was not able to bard the Lich onto anything except a townsperson!) I called for guards. Needless to say nothing happened, I can not recall if Guards respond to reds or not as that might have been the case(I was on red hunter).

However once again me being the player that i am, and noticing that the guards were choosing to ignore me and my cries for assistance I proceeded to provoke the lich onto a blue npc that was asking for help traveling somewhere. *WACK*

It figures the guards worked for him.

5. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty positive guards will not come to the aid of reds because of bad karma.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

unless I'm mistaken, the guards in Felucca faction towns are still off? They only curse at reds anyway, you're on your own my scarlet friend, they won't help you :D

7. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Silly guards.