1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by stumpy, Dec 3, 2010.

1. stumpy

stumpy Guest

I thought I might just drop by say Hi, see whats going on with the people of Oceania, see if anyone who I played with are still around, and if they even remember me haha.

Whats going on in UO? Has the game gotten any better and is there actually any PvP?
  2. Amathist

Amathist Guest

Hi Stumpy, I can't answer you on the pvp as you know its just never been my thing. I believe SR, T3 and DP and possibly others still bash about in Fel. Oceania has seen a few events of late our EM's have been busy, I have attended like 3 events and I believe I have only been back for like 2 weeks total. :thumbup:
  3. Ovrkill

Ovrkill Guest

and you are ???

tee hee

good to see ya mate :)
  4. Amathist

Amathist Guest

hey same could be said to you :lol: .....I thought I was the only oceanian left at one point you all deserted me:sad2: *giggles* the forum was like a ghost town.
  5. stumpy

stumpy Guest

Haha so is it just the two of you back on the shard? lol

I dont think i'll come back, last time I tried, my main account was hacked which i couldnt get back into and im recently married so I dont think my new wife would let me come back to what was quite a horrid addiction haha.
  6. Amathist

Amathist Guest

congrats on the wedding and all the best to you and the mrs.
  7. JediSith

JediSith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    i haven't seen any old OPK on for ages... i think they have all gone bye bye... thats every one except sneaky..
  8. Fink

Fink Guest

Best to get rid of your wife now before you become attached to them.
  9. Amathist

Amathist Guest

awww after seeing fink's siggy I totally want a ridable zebra.
  10. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Great to see a few old names - Stumpy you playing ?
  11. IamOldMan

IamOldMan Guest

Hi Stumpy,
    Still a few here, EOB still going strong, il get Don to read ur post. Good to hear from you, hows the ALs at Engadine going. As for gettin any better, same ol, constant change, constant complaints in response, thats I.T. and gaming for ya.