1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Guess its time to eat my words...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

...I was implying it was every man for himself at Dark Moonglow a few days ago, that everyone was just camping for arties.

Well, I must admit that I've seen a lot more teamwork and comraderie on Sonoma over the past 2 days, so much that I feel I need to retract the words.

2. I am a stealther (on GL) and go there allot to take easy gold and look for items. But I always made a point to heal and res, and help take some load in combat too. It's allot more fun when you feel like part of a team effort. And then when I died, other players were there to res me too.

*sob* I love you guys [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've noticed this on Chesapeake, too. *nods*

It's definately made this event alot more fun, at least for me. Even with lower skills, I've been able to participate and get a few Event items, too. As I'm gathering left-overs, I try to heal and cure those fighting whenever I can. My fellow players have been very kind in rezzing me and helping me escape the baddies. [​IMG]
  4. whoa! [​IMG] rare and unusual that is ...

here ...

1 quatloo for later betting purposes
    [​IMG] reassessed a position ... did a graceful about face ...

Keep your head on a swivel, move fast, stay low ...
    ( slow is smooth, smooth is fast )

You should do well here ...

how about a story?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Legends is this way, someone will always stop and rez you or if you're in moonglow after just being rezzed someone will stop and toss you a heal. The team effort to this event has been really wonderful to see.....but then it's always that way on Legends. [​IMG]
  6. Catskills... Dark Moonglow is fun, safe, some team work and many times grey...
  7. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    One day i was doing so well that i decided to quit while i was ahead. Instead of going home and licking my wounds i ran back in and got some free loot. I used the free loot for cloth and food and lined up bandages and grub outside the healer tent for those who continued to fight.