1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guess the Gold Amount & Win 10 Mil + Deal or No Deal worth Millions!! (Sat. 09/06/14)

Discussion in 'UO Events' started by Queen Mum, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

2. Daegan

Daegan Sage

Ready for some interesting news? I'm contributing funds along with my Napa guild to boost the door prizes to Napa's first Deal or No Deal in a looong time. I'm not talking 500k, I'm talking more than 20m contributed to the pot for everyone to take home! As such, I'd love to challenge some of my rares competitors to come check out the setup (decorated by myself and a few other great members of UO Stratics of Napa) and partipate in the fun. Come and join us guys @Longtooths @ivester77 @Flutter @Assia Penryn and @Angel Dust . Invite any others I may not have thought about too! I'd love to see this be the biggest turnout Deal or No Deal has gotten in recent years.

Flutter likes this.
  3. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

I am interested in c9mercials