1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guess who's back!? Back again!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HaHa, Jan 11, 2010.

1. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Just play the song by Eminem "Guess who's back" while you read this.

T'was a slow evening in the world of pron and our hero teh gurbel decided to make a long awaited come back to UO. At first our hero ran across a solo TnT who would only run from a guildamte whom we shall only refer as Hugi. I observed the fight which consisted of Mr. Starkwell dumping on Hugi while Hugi just healed through the assault. After receiving Hugi's response Mr. Starkwell would turn into wolf form then run off. "This would not do" our hero thought to himself so he assisted in stopping the runner from performing his running off deeds!

[​IMG]

After dispatching with this type of nonsense our hero was informed that someone on vent had pushed through an invisible player! "How silly!" our hero exclaimed! Does the world not know of GM detect and GM tracking?! As our hero approached he could only observe to what his wonderous eye would appear, but one racist man who seemed to be qu**r.

[​IMG]

But alas, our hero would not allow such racist comments to stand, he had to make a final point.

[​IMG]

Right after that I receive a report of a spawn in progress. Luckily the indivdual who had three characters online didnt return...

[​IMG]

*sigh* Yes he's back, back again. Gerby's back. Tell a friend...

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back I have missed you neighbor.

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, im pretty sure you picked the wrong song. I believe you should have went with the back door boys.

Gerby's back, alright!

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

For being so descriptive I find it funny that you left out pictures of your first attempt, the one where you died in 2 seconds…

Welcome back, cya on the field!!

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

welcome back!

6. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

id say that was a good first night back lol. good times