1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guest Accounts

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by zentr, Aug 5, 2014.

1. zentr

zentr Visitor

Over the weekend I was logged on as Guest. I put several hours into the character. Each time I logged in, the same character was available to me on the Guest account.

Today, my character is not available. When I log in as guest it says "Guest #-----". I had to create a new character and start over.

I'm wondering if it is possible to get an actual account. Will the Guest # account remain or does it get cleared? I would like to get to a high level instead of making new characters.

Thanks!

2. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

When you're in-game, look for the glowing Exclamation icon, this will let you turn your guest account into a permanent one.

If you know your old guest ID number, you can login to it still by actually putting "Guest#12345" in the username field (no spaces) and leaving the password blank. If not, PM me your character's name and I can look it up for you. I haven't wiped the guest accounts in six months or more, so if you want to recover them, I'm sure they're still around.

3. Qyra

Qyra Adventurer

Hey Citan, dravendraven is logged in right now as the character GuysHelpMe, a few of us have hung out with him and know him, we know he is who he says he is :)

4. ALinkToTheFuture

Still new here myself but I can vouch for him as well. Only the true DravenDraven would be so brutal ._.

5. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

I sent pleasehelpme a message in game with his guest #, I guess he didn't get it? Tell him to PM me here and I'll give it to him!

6. zentr

zentr Visitor

Thanks Citan!

I don't mind playing the starting cave again; it's fun, I'll do that. (Maybe I'll find that second spoon this time.) It's good to know that there is a means to create a more permanent account.

Looking forward to Kickstarter!