1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guide on runics?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mookin1, Feb 8, 2008.

1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

Is there a guide on runic crafting? I can't find much info about it, I'd like to know how you get them, chances of making something good with them, does luck on your items effect it etc.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The Playguide page on runics is actually in reasonable shape these days, if I do say so myself. The whole item properties section has gotten a bunch of love lately - it's worth flipping through.

3. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

How do you get runic kits and such though? I'm sure it has something to do with speaking to a tailor or blacksmith etc.

4. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

Another way of putting it, if i wanted to get a heartwood runic fletching kit, how would I go about doing it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, just when I think the guide is almost ok... that's such a fundamental question it never occurred to me to wonder where the answer was written down!

Anyway, Tailoring and Smithing runics are rewards from the Bulk Order Deed system (which page explains quite a bit about BODs but not actually how to get them - click on a Tailor or a Blacksmith and choose "Bulk Order Info" from the context menu.

Fletching and Carpentry runics are rewards from quests in Heartwood (the Elven city - there's a teleporter in the middle of Yew, and you need the Mondain's Legacy expansion to go there.) Sadly, I don't actually have more detail on those quests right at hand, but I'm confident the rest of U.Hall will cover for me while I go write it on my to-do list [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

tailors and smiths can get runics from BOD turn-in I believe. The fletcher stuff is from the fletching tasks.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The Playguide page on runics is actually in reasonable shape these days, if I do say so myself. The whole item properties section has gotten a bunch of love lately - it's worth flipping through.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, you're done a very good job updating many of these things. TY

8. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

are we allowed to mention external sites here? there is an awesome site which shows each reward for your bod turn-ins... Im sure most of the crafting population know and use this site...

9. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sadly, I don't actually have more detail on those quests right at hand, but I'm confident the rest of U.Hall will cover for me while I go write it on my to-do list

[/ QUOTE ]

What about uoguide.com?