1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guide To The Abyss

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by unified, Feb 2, 2012.

1. unified

unified Guest

Doesn anyone know where I can find a guide to the Stygian Abyss, like how to enter, how to reach the Cavern of the Discarded, etc?

There is listed a few guides in the FAQ, but the links are dead, and I am not sure if those guides are what I need.

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know what level of detail of a guide you are looking for, but you can find a map of the mini-champ spawns here: UO Stratics *New* | Mini Champ Spawns. Here is some useful information on ways to resurrect in the abyss, hopefully you will not need it: UO Stratics *New* | Resurrection in Underworld and the Abyss. You can gain entrance to the abyss via the quests given here: Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia. I will let the Stratics Admins know that their links are broken, they had nice write-ups for the same information.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. unified

unified Guest

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Petra,

I sent you some suggestions.

Stayin Alive,

BG

6. unified

unified Guest

Petra, the ones in the FAQ at http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-stygian-abyss/154339-sa-content-links-information-faqs.html for crossing the Abyss, etc. They redirect to a blank page.

Thanks for the new links. I know about the Egwexem and Naxatilor’s Quests, but it is the Quest to Enter the Abyss that I have not seen. Good reading. :)

7. Sorry all for this noob question but can you tell me how to get to the abyss? Do l have to sail to it? If so, where do I sail from?

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend