1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Banner

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MalagAste, Nov 7, 2014.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Can anyone tell me how you get this thing to show up for you under your avatar?

I've had a guild for a long time under Guilds but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to get the silly thing to show up... also... it tells me I have a message there... but I've NO idea how to retrieve that message.

Help!

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

guild ribbon.

top left of page you will see a string of links Home - Forums - Guilds - Resources - Blogs ect ect ect
    hit guilds
    hit your guild
    scroll down a bit you will see another string of stuff to pick from and the far right of the string you will see a GEAR icon i think its just after the Notification. Anyways highlight over the gear icon bout half way down you will see 'pick banner' that is the sucker you want.
    pick your banner and hit save.
    done.

3. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I did all that... Picked a banner but I don't see it do you see it? Dot said there was some setting I had to chose in my page but heck if I can find that!

4. MalagAste

OMG Never mind finally found it! Actually this time I had to "THEN" go to the top to Guilds and Your Guild and then there was a thing beside the listing of my guild that said "Chose this Ribbon".... once I clicked THAT now my banner shows up! OMG talk about confusing!

Now if I can just figure out how to see the message it says I have!