1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Option on House Security Menu

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I'd love it if we could have an option on house security menu, to allow guild members into house.

Just access to the house similar to being Friended. This way we don't have to Friend every member to the house. for large guilds, this would be very nice, even for smaller guilds it would be nice.

sablestorm likes this.
  2. Grazz't1970

Grazz't1970 Journeyman

Make it public then set the doors to guild

Lord Nabin likes this.
  3. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

What if the house doesn't have doors? If they set the security to "Guild", you won't need doors.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I just keep wanting an Alliance setting.

5. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Also a nice idea; alliance setting.

6. Grazz't1970

Grazz't1970 Journeyman

Or nitpick a minor detail in a 20 yr old game. Plenty of ways around it. Or be stubborn. I just wanted to give an option because it's not gonna change anytime soon. Carry on then

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I understand what you do mean but I really don't like private houses, special not on Siege.
    I do like the idea about alliance setting and would love an options to place a rented secure container, that works much like a rented vendor but is a container, you can place and rent to a homeless. Only the renter should be able to access the secure and if he forget to pay his rent or house owner cancel the deal , it will end up in house sign like vendors do, so the renter can claim his items.