1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Edward_SP, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

We should have a guild recruitment thread for guilds to post information about their guild. What they like to do, the kind of players they like to play with, if they have Vent/TS, who to contact about joining, etc.

Post information about your guild here.

York_Siege likes this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

We already have http://stratics.com/community/guilds/
    Or hit the guilds options in top bar on this page.
    Only thing we need on that page is to be able to choose shard, hope that will be added later

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

TnT and TnA are listed at the link Freja posted. We also have public forums and guild info located in the links below my sig... or just click below!
    http://siegeperilous.net/

4. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Shadow Light is looking to grow. We have started a town area [Ethereal Town], as well as have been working to acquire key strategic locations about Sosaria.

We have a red leader, pvp enthusiasts and crafters. Ideally, I believe we would like to become much more viable on the PvP front and are trying to form an elite pvp core. Oftentimes we are dueling in our "pit" or at the arena to improve our skills.

We currently have 4 very active members and 3-4 recruits who will hopefully stick around and play more.

Probably one thing that distinguishes the guild is the stricter dress code of a dark gray robe and bone helm (imbued/shame loot variety of which we try to provide to match your needs/suit). It enforces the idea of team unity and we want to end up being recognized, not by individual person's name, but by our TAG and Dress. When someone sees our TAG/Uniform pop-up on their screen and it ignites a terrible fear or recognition that they best not mess with that person, that is what we want. [Of course, I must humbly say, we ain't got there yet :) ].

[​IMG]

#4 HoldenCaulfield, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Gilfane is also listed on the Stratics listings, but gilfane.com is the best place to find information.

Troop and York_Siege like this.
  6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

My number is unlisted... and stay off my lawn.

Igg A Pie, Troop and startle like this.
  7. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*stealths across Kelmos lawn*

startle likes this.
  8. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Are there any non-PvP guilds on Siege? I could use a group of people to play with, but I don't really care for PvP

9. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

What happened to your A guild? They did PvP and PvM as far as I know, right?

10. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

The only characters that have ever been in -A- are mine, so technically yes, 'they' did PvM

11. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Oh, there has been a guild that came over to Siege about a year ago.....they also had A as their guildtag. Must have mistaken you for them. Well, read gilfane.com and check out the I4NI website. Two guilds that go for PvM alot.