1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild tag removal?

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by Shh!, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to change the THIEF guild tag in my sig without the original file? I joined a new guild and would like to add their name in its place.

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sure why wouldn't it be? What is the original format in? Did someone else do it for you or did you?

3. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Someone else did it for me. I thought I'd need to have the original file to make changes to it?

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I'm not the expert here, bit I think you just right click the sig, select save image, open ms-paint or another editing program, then hit "control-v" to paste the picture into your editing program. Save when done, then rehost the pic and link your stratics account to the new signature.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No, you shouldn't need to as long as you can open the image. I think Tazar is right. The upshot of it is, if you can get it even into MS Paint, you can just manually delete it out yourself by painting over it.

6. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Here ya are. Tell me the name of your guild and I'll see what I can do about adding it.

[​IMG]

7. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

O-S

Thanks for the work!