1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 2 Beta: Dungeon Part 1 and Part 2

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The Yogscast crew with Arenanet's Robert Djordevich, NCsoft's Aidan Taylor, and a "John Doe" named Derpasaurus Rex go through the Ascalon Catacombs. Great youtube videos as usual from the Yogscast crew and entertaining.

[​IMG]

Great videos Yogscast and a huge thank you for having them up. Just got to show how much they do for the GW2 community and thank you again.

Guild Wars 2 Beta: Dungeon Part 1: Booby Traps

Uploaded by BlueXephos on Mar 2, 2012
    The boys head into an early version of the level 30 story-mode dungeon "Ascalon Catacombs, accompanied by the not-very-talkative Arenanet's Robert Djordevich, NCsoft's Aidan Taylor, and someone called "Derpasaurus Rex." Strap yourselves in for a thrill ride.

Guild Wars 2 Beta: Dungeon Part 2: The Lovers

Uploaded by BlueXephoson Mar 3, 2012
    The boys head into an early version of the level 30 story-mode dungeon "Ascalon Catacombs, accompanied by the not-very-talkative Arenanet's Robert Djordevich, NCsoft's Aidan Taylor, and someone called "Derpasaurus Rex." Strap yourselves in for a thrill ride

Syrus likes this.
  2. Yogscast comments on GW2 dungeons:
    I thought this was worth sharing. If he's going to call Deadmines a 10-year old dungeon I assume he's not comparing Ascalon Catacombs to the current heroic Deadmines. Either way his opinion is completely invalidated to me, as his reasoning is poor. Traps and dynamic events inside dungeons aren't creative or fun? Also, it seems no one has mentioned to him that there is no endgame.