1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 2 Column: Community Support

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

MMORPG came out with an article talking about Guild Wars 2 Community Support.

This is a great article and touches on many things that the current community already knows and expects. For the new players who are just now joining the GW2 community, you may need to know.

I have been active in the Guild Wars community for six years, and knows how ArenaNet developers have always kept us informed and had that close relationship with the community. Opinions may differ on my statement but I have never felt a distance between the developers and the community.

This statement from the article below rings very true.

The Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2 communities has always been a close bunch. We have our ups and down moments from time to time but overall, we stick together and try to make positives with in the community itself.

Guild Wars 2 Stratics wants to thank mmorpg.com and writer David North for putting up this great article coverage on the GW2 community.

Please go vist the link at: Guild Wars 2 (GW2) Column: Community Support at MMORPG.com

For the click link impaired:

Guild Wars 2 Column: Community Support

For many players, community is essential when looking for an MMO home. In our latest column devoted to Guild Wars 2, we look at ways the community will be involved in Arena.Net's latest. Check it out and then weigh in with what you think in the comments.

By David North on February 07, 2012

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend