1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 2 Column: The Beta Wait is Almost Over

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

MMORPG has an article up on their site about their opinion on the beta. This article may not be a player and fan favorite of their opinions.

Release of Guild Wars 2 is still up in the air and many sites have tried to determine the actual release date. It's quite frustrating for many GW2 players to read an article with speculation when it may come out. The only people with that solid information is Arenanet themselves.

As we know the beta weekend invites start this month in February for the Press. That is good news for everybody out in the Guild Wars 2 Player Nation. We know it's just getting closer when GW2 was mentioned in the making years ago. March 27, 2007 to be exact when Guild Wars 2 was announced.

The time is near for further testing and hopefully we will see and hear more of the game as the beta weekends progress. In ArenaNet we trust!

Please take time and visit Guild Wars 2 (GW2) Column: The Beta Wait is Almost Over at MMORPG.com

Guild Wars 2 Stratics would like to thank MMORPG for putting this article up for all the fans of GW2 to see.

For the click link impaired

Guild Wars 2 Column: The Beta Wait is Almost Over

Last week, Arena.Net announced that the beta for Guild Wars 2 would be coming in the near future. That's got us excited and we've got lots to say about it...if we can calm down long enough to write! Read on and then tell us why you're anticipating the GW2 beta in the comments.

By David North on January 31, 2012

2. Bella

Bella Guest

I just cannot believe the writer's prediction that GW2 will come out in the Fall. Why have any type of beta for the Press if the game is that far off from being ready? Besides, I read where Arenanet said their beta is to polish up the game which to me means they are almost done! No... I cannot accept his theory. I bet he says BAH Humbug about Christmas too!

Bella

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes I totally agree. On GW2G site I predicted no later than July. I cant see fall for the release or ArenaNet would not have mentioned the beta weekends so early.

4. Bella

Bella Guest

Exactly! Why invite the Press to test out a game now that isn't coming out until the Fall. ThePress do a write ups for games, that's what they do! So it just doesn't make any sense to me. Besides, I like early summer so much better :)

Bella