1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 2 Guilds & Recruting Thread.

Discussion in 'Guild and Event Announcements' started by Zosimus, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As many players know that most people are advertising there guilds for Guild Wars 2 on many forums. I would like to send an invite to any players wanting to advertise their guild, are more then welcome to use this thread. I will also have a basic template that can be used as a guideline if needed and any are welcome to use it. Anybody can change it to their own needs or make one of their own.

Template below...

2. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

I'm not guild leader material but do think I will be looking for a guild to join when the games starts. Hopefully there will be a number to choose from and apply to from posts created here!

Bella

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I may also be looking for a guild. All I'd look for is no-drama, just-for-fun group for casual (read: often absent) players. I'm not interested in leading anything. I don't need more responsibility.

4. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

There are actually are some sites out there that are already promoting guilds for Guild Wars 2. For our stratics posters looking for a guild, I am hoping to lure guilds here to get their guild information posted and advertised. For any of our stratics community members that are planning to make their own guilds in GW2 this is the place to start promoting. :)

Also keep an eye out for a topic I will be posting soon how the new guild system will work in Guild Wars 2.

5. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Any guild that is recruiting or people looking for a guild just post your information in a new thread.

Thank you and good luck to all the GW2 guilds and players!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.