1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 2 Player Inspired Videos

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since the announcement of the game and releases of videos of Guild Wars 2, players have been remaking their own. I want to share some of the videos I find very interesting and entertaning. If you have a favorite you found or made please post them up here so others can share and enjoy the videos we all like.

[youtube]sV80y6_Gf4o&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]IPaartn0wyY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]_v6yB6gos8g&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]PMapXNm0j2Y&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]vOYP4ViTYzU&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]JnXLmxG5MLQ[/youtube]

[youtube]HV7bDDnKdjA&list=UUn6FbnGk1KSBTd2F3YsMnNg&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]YEMHpN73suI&feature=fvsr[/youtube]

[youtube]x68uuh8zS_o[/youtube]

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Some Guild Wars 2 players and fans just come out with so many special videos they put together themselves. Some stand out more then others. With the videos they can work with it is amazing that the youtubers and fans of GW2 can put together old footage and recent footage and make it look brand new.

I want to dedicate this post to amolino3 for this video. Grat work, great music and put together vevry well. Thank you amolino3 for all the hard work you put in your videos. We at Guild Wars 2 Stratics appreciate what you do for the GW2 Player nation!

[youtube]KTkQsukVa1Q&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]