1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars: GW2 Beta - Warrior Slaughterthon 3000

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    The Cynical Brit is back and Totalbiscuit gets into his Press Beta video with the Warrior. This profession intrigues me a lot since the many weapons they can use. One of the best developed warrior professions in many MMO's I have seen. ArenaNet has done it right in my book.

Totalbiscuit goes into great detail with the weapons and their uses. great commentary with the video so if you are a fan of him then you already know what to expect.

Our staff here at Guild Wars 2 stratics want to thank Totalbiscuit and his people for taking the time to provide us with such a rich video of information. High ^5 to the full team at Cynical Brit!

Guild Wars: GW2 Beta - Warrior Slaughterthon 3000

Uploaded by TotalHalibut on Mar 1, 2012

Totalbiscuit shows you a high level warrior and its many aspects.