1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GuildCast: Open Beta-ish (Dont let the title fool you!)

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Game Breaker TV just came out with a new guildcast. Its not an open beta and ArenaNet has already stated it will be only beta weekends. Guildcast title has nothing to do with ArenaNet beta at all. Just want to get that clear so rumors dont start.

GuildCast: Open Beta-ish -- the Guild Wars 2 show

This guildcast covers some good topics. I like GBTV discussion about press and beta. They also wonder if press would have to NDA for Guild Wars 2. My opinion on that I could see press could talk about beta experience. Then again since it's beta they may be able to talk about it closer to release and restrict what they can talk about.

The beta vs open beta debate. Hopefully we will see many players get in the beta events but that will be left up to ArenaNet. I would think beta weekend events would be stress testing, opening up areas for beta testers to try, and tweaks. As we all know by now the schedule of the betas and that it is beta only.

Great guildcast and very informative. I hope you all enjoy and we at Guild Wars 2 Stratics want to thank gamebreakertv for keeping all the Guild Wars 2 fans informed.

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend