1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

GuildHQ enters Phase II

Discussion in 'Holonet Chat' started by dracokyaku, Sep 21, 2011.

1. dracokyaku

dracokyaku Guest

"In a surprise Wednesday update, Bioware has moved the GuildHQ system into Phase II, enabling Guilds to start creating Alliances with other Guilds"

Read more on the SWTOR.Stratics Portal
  2. Penti

Penti Guest

Wierdly we have looked into this and there are a few guilds maxed out at 500 members, then quite a dramatic drop in guild size and then at the opposite end of the spectrum, literally hundreds of 1 member guilds.

Some of the largest guilds have a lot of suspiciously similarly named members, including sequentially numbered names!! I'm guessing they think that doing so will get them a guild beta invite?

-MI- has 36 legit members and we have an alliance with a guild of 16, and another with 478 members!!!!
  3. NachtStieg

NachtStieg Guest

Impressive. I have yet to try it and find a guild, however I'm looking forward to using GuildHQ. Can't wait to get my hands on a PVE guild!