1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Guilds & activity in europa

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by dupapa, Nov 21, 2011.

1. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

been playing since 2003,

have been away quiet some time, when i left i was part of "NF" (nightfall), at the time we where very active,

just again come back to game after near a two year break, havent been able to find any guild members online in nearly two weeks!

question,

does anyone know if NF is still active? i would like to stay with them but the quiet it doing my head in,

failing staying with NF on all chars im thinking of moving a couple to an "active" europa guild,

anyone have any suggestions on where/what guild i can start with?

2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I find it very surprising you found this to be the case, night fall are part of a good sized alliance and are often around.

That aside, PWAL, Saor, Darkness Falls, The Shaolin Monks are all active. As are WoY, and ELV

3. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Kayne,

Many thanks for responding, mmm maybe ill give it a few days then to see if any one appears in guild chat,

many thanks for the heads up on alternatives too!!

love UO, just get a bit bored when got ZERO people to talk too :( :)

4. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Use alliance chat, *NF* are in a very active alliance, I'm sure you will find someone to hunt with

5. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

you know hardy.. a few times ive shouted in alliance chat,

alas been ignored :) hehe, maybe i just smell? (to be honest ive not put massive effort, now i know NF are still active ill try harder)

lol, ill keep on trying was thinking maybe im doing something wrong, just using /g or /a for alliance,

many thanks peeps :)

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Are you in the EC? In 2D 'Classic' client its shift+\ for alliance chat and \ for guild, but maybe its different commands for the two clients :)

7. Kayne

Kayne Guest

dupapa what is your characters name in NF?

Can't tell you if there are NF people online at this very moment but I can tell you the alliance has a good few online

8. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dupapa .... although there aren't as many NF playing as there used to be as Kayne said there are still some playing and the alliance is quite active.

I've needed to take some time off for that pesky RL due to moving. I'll be back playing again this weekend though and hopefully be on regularly again. :)

9. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Anne!! *winks*

good to see your still around!! see i knew if i posted here id get a better idea,

funnily since posting this ive run into NF quite regularly down in shame :)

Risso, im in EC using /g for guild etc

@Kayne char name is Elrone Vuzlyn :)

alas this thread has served its purpose it can now be closed :)

10. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Hmm havent seen you around so far dupapa.

11. Viking Brethren

Viking Brethren Visitor

Greetings Fellow Uo Fans,Newcomers and Old Timers,check out our Web site to see if this can be something for you,we are a newly Created Guild on Europa Shard but with experianced players aswel as newcomers,all are welcome,its all about the fun check us out,direct aply to guild link is here http://vikingbrethren.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=364843
    if you just wanne take a peak you can have a look here,http://vikingbrethren.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=364843
    Welcome to our Uo Clan Family