1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds and alliances...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Aug 5, 2013.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Where are we at these days? I know we are not all elite ninjas...

2. Heavenless

Heavenless Journeyman

[​IMG]

Rumpy likes this.
  3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Maybe we should let the dust settle a little more before we try to map anything (if that was even what you meant :eyes: ).

4. Heavenless

Heavenless Journeyman

My point was you help siege by playing siege, not by spamming general chat, I'm glad Kelmo dusted off his faction thief...despite how annoying it is lol.

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

your stealing sigils again kelmo thats good to know. lcq me next time ill try and help ya 340-509-725.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Perhaps it is early. I do know there are some new guilds forming and some old one returning.

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Ok I will start :)

NEW2, Nevborn on Siege, Guildleader: Tina Tink, a guild that help new Siege players their first month on Siege.

TDO*, The Dark Outlaws, Guildleader: Freja, a kind of robber clan, allied to NEW2 as support guild but also meant to be an evil RP guild. We could need more members, we are looking neutral players, who do not take side in all the drama. Weare not faction, so if you want to be agressive in PvP, you must be willing to go red. Other playstyles are welcome too.

#7 FrejaSP, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My take so far...

Arr is curretly non factioned. Some of us engage in pking but do do so in an honorable fashion. We respect the new tag and leave them alone.

SCUM(facs)/NBT(non facs) used to be allied with Arr but we fight now. We usually target sl over each other and do not share com systems. SCUM has solid numbers and seem to have more training up. A few of our former members defected to them and there are friendships but SCUM most definately is it's own set of players now. Our champs and farmers are no more safe from them than anyone else. I usually will not engage tem if they are engaged with known shard douches (see paragraph below). IMO we have "respected enemy status" with them but no rules regarding looting etc.

FSP/Shadowlords faction- appear to be mass recruiting, are good for gen chat meltdowns, and also have some former Arr members ad allys who defected to the cause of defecation. they have good numbers, quite a few solid pvpers, and generally represent the worst the pvp community has to offer. There are a couple of notable exceptions to general Shadowlord douchebaggery who were former Arr members (GOD and Satan).

Gil/i4ni/tnt I think are allied with some players in TB faction. I rarely see any of them but know most of them from way back and are a decent group of players. I wll fight these players because they are not aligned with us but would be sure to take the uptmost care not to ruin thier game experience in any way.

This, of course, is just my take on things from what I see going on day to day.

P.S. good thread..hopefully the pop continues to increase to the point that it gets harder and harder to keep track of thigns lol.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*smiles* Things are changing daily.

10. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Tib, it´s NBK, not NBT. NBT is Kattasrophe´s new guild...

11. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Correction I4NI and GIL are allies and TB is our faction choice. We have nothing to do with tnt!

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thats why this is a good thread:).

13. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Yep, as already stated> "Things are changing daily"!

14. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

When we get this list more complete, I will copy the info to a ingame book and place it in NEW2 Inn and in NEW2 mining house