1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds on GL.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by 4u2nv, Aug 8, 2008.

1. 4u2nv

4u2nv Guest

Greetings all.

Myself and 2 other friends have transfered over from Atlantic to GL in hopes for some more faction pvp fun. I've spoken with a guy from minax last night and he previously told me about a few guilds in factions and that SL is the current dominating faction. My other question is,which other guild or guilds controls the champ spawns? or is there not one specific guild incapable of it. Are there any warring guilds? if so may i get the name of them? Thanks

2. Only the major hack guilds control the spawns.... So if ya hack then you have plenty of company.... To help answer your question read the forums.