1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds that help new players still around?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by DuttyD, Jan 8, 2009.

1. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

I have run some in the past and know there are some guilds like that out there.

I would like to know if there are any large ones out there, if not I will be making one once I get the volunteer vets around.

My plan would be to have volunteers for each class

2. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We are slowly relaunching Order of Sanjira. It is going to be a PvM guild that openly welcomes and assists new players. If you want to join up and help out let me know. My ICQ is 413-704-835 or you can leave a message on our website http://orderofsanjira.proboards100.com/index.cgi

3. Riuo

Riuo Guest

I'd like to join up either really, i've played UO over the span of 6 years but i've played FFXI alot more in between.

I just started back up last week and luckily my characters are still in tact but i'm kinda new cuz i'm trying to relearn the game lol

so far i've got a 85 Tamer working on taming and peacemaking atm

and a paladin or gonna transform him into a samurai, right now he's
    110 Swordsmanship
    93 Anat
    107 Tactics
    62 Resisting (Working on that, i've died like 11 times today fighting liches/daemen's/gazer's for this piece of crap haha)
    68 healing
    61 chiv
    88 Parry

If you'd like me to join i'm usually on Riuo (my swordsman) and sometimes my tamer (Iuo Kehn) and my ICQ is 383614491.

i'm just trying to find a guild myself to get back on my feet and work my way up.
    not doing too bad so far i lost my house but i was looking around and found a spot and put down a 9x14 3 story house so i'm happy about that ^^.

well let me know on here or in game. Laterz ^^

4. Darkfern76

Darkfern76 Guest

I am in the guild We Die Alot! We have an open door policy and aim to recruit new or returning players.We then help them get on thier feet and then give them the option of staying with us to help or moving on to a guild that suits thier prefered play style.

For more information visit www.wediealot.synthasite.com

I can be contacted on ICQ 289 -035 -138

Good luck in finding a guild that makes you feel at home.

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

United We Fight is a purely pvm guild that emphasizes fun, fellowship, and training. We offer innumerable opportunities and assistance to new players, including tram rune books, power scrolls, nightly hunts, etc. Although we have around 300+ members, there is a small group of particularly dedicated players who are always around, allowing us to create a sense of small-guild community. Plus, we have a vibrant discussion forum. Needless to say, it's easy to make friendships within the guild!

If you're still looking for a guild home, let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D