1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Trodak, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Trodak

Trodak Guest

Are there any guilds out there recruiting? I am returning to UO after a few year break and decided to start on Baja since nobody from my old server still plays (Napa valley) and Baja seems to have a more active community.

I stopped playing shortly after Age of Shadows came out, although my account remained active for abit after AoS release I was never active except to maintain my property. So the game has changed alot from when I played (mid 98 - 2004ish) so will need some starting points ect.

Looking to skill up a PvM character at first, not 100% sure which kind yet. Not sure what works good ect. I have seen alot on these lower reagent cost items, and is a 100% low set expensive?

Thanks

Tro.

2. Harlan

Harlan Guest

Hello Fiend,
    RoU is currently looking for members. We are a strongly bonded guild, one of the strongest bonded ones (imo). You can go to our website at rouguild.webs.com and check us out. If it looks like a guild that you would want to be in you can find one of our member at Luna,West Brit Bank, or Skara Faire grounds. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thank You for your time,
    Zorax