1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

guilds

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Stuiicide, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hey guys lets set up weekly fights like friday night britt bank. maybe a wrong fight it seems we all do good open field. i have to say supr has the advantage in choke fights with the numbers an the weavers an the field layers. but hell we could do grinder fights too like despise an maybe if we can all get along an just have funn killing each other leave the hatred behind us. get a few of the gms form each pvp guild an get oaks skulls an do like a every sat harry. imagine the funn it would bring back to pacific, casue alot of people are leaving an playen wow again maybe because as a community we dont do enough. just post here an let me know what u guys think on a serious note plz..

2. sounds like fun to me.

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Two things I saw that were interesting back in the day were:
    1. Protected "public" harrowers
    2. RP "PvP"

Back in the day, FL did both of these with great results even when other elements tried to spoil them.

I think one of the more fun ones was a "Vesper" invasion where FL fielded around 10 reds and the RP "guild" (think it was ElF) fielded around 20-30. It was a fun time all around because of the lack of "you suck" comments and FL had some "fresh" meat.

The problem that always happens is there are way too many "l33t" dudes who will do their best to screw up events... and sadly, in the 3-4 years since FL did their events, the overall "quality" of the PvP population has dropped by several magnitudes of order. Just look at the EM events being hosted lately.

4. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stuii I'm impressed. That is not a bad idea. :thumbup1:

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Fights in the city of Brit are a lot of fun. As long as no one tries to choke the castle or plant 300 guards I'd be down for some fights.

6. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

Haha I definitely could see that happening.

7. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Stui This is by far the best Post and Idea you have ever posted. :party: :thumbup1:

8. -Rich

-Rich Guest

I think this is a great idea... So how abouts do we all get together and set it up?

9. Zambowow

Zambowow Guest

Great idea!

and it was somewhat legible! :thumbsup:

10. Hellfire111

Hellfire111 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Shoot me or war a PM, sounds like a great idea.. we would definitely be interested.

11. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Well, you've got this greatly annoying 'global chat' thing now.. I suggest using it? If I were to read 'GREAT BIG WAR AT FEL BRIT x-ROADS IN HALF AN HOUR' in global chat, you know I would be there.

12. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

Well for people like me that dont get on often it will need to be set up if you want me there

13. Wargasm11

Wargasm11 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i say its a good idea..but pick a neutral place to do it..maybe a town that isnt faction affiliated so that there are no traps and guards..you have my icq Stu..if im not on msg hellfire

14. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Oh sweet, they have global chat now? The banks must be dead.... :( No need to spam.

But Stuii this is a brilliant idea... I am addicted to WoW currently... but starting to miss UO again.

15. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yea i agree will all thnk of a place i think wrong would be a good start

16. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If it is at wrong some jackass is just going to grind the drop in to the dungeon.

Somewhere in T2A might be fun. Plenty of places to tele to so less likely to be the ****ty dismount target calling **** that you get most places. I dont think it is possible to faction rune out from there (not sure never tried).

17. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Best open field pvp area would be by Damwin spawn. But the friday sat or sun dont work for me. Im never home weekends. Also i dont play late night because i work to f****** early in the am :(. I would love to see some more active guild fights here.

18. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

These places are all fine and dandy, I suppose. I like the T2a idea, but it seems a little biased for the mages. (unless you're going to bring a boat-load of tellie-scrolls for you dexxers) Im thinking, you should just do it on select islands. Mark runes and lay them around. Basically, it would look like a game of 'king of the island'. Invaders would need then, to 'push' the 'holder' off. I'd stay away from open fields, because thats just going to turn into a bunch of running..

Heres another idea that you guys might like: Wind. Mages only. 'Nuff said.

19. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

What about Terra Sanctum?

It could lead to some awesome boat fights... Ooji and I used to love doing those... Still do if we can happen to log on at the same time... with a couple hours to play.

20. MasterP

MasterP Guest

You Pvp?? Do you play a stealther or just ghost everything?

21. Gellor

Gellor Guest

How about one of the islands around marble entrance island? No/minimal houses. No guard zones. No server line.

Or how about the island just NW of Skara Brae? Again, same story as above.

22. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wind sounds like a wonderful place to have large battles.

23. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

see?? Ben knows best!

24. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Ben Dover...He could be the new star of one of my movie's. If you want a more detail of the story line let me know!!

25. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Oh, Uncle Juvi, tell me a story, please?

26. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok it seems everyone is very interested, i would like to set up a fight wend of this up coming week. what time could people be on like FL chad peter, give mne a time that we can all agree on an ill give the location. i have chads icq war icq an rich icq so u guys let me know a time ill icq u guys the location an will just kill the hell outta each other.

27. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

My one concern would be in regard to the T & FME + SON thing.. SON and FME are perfectly capable of wiping their own butts without T chiming in.. IF I were playing, and I am not, I would want some kind of guarantee that I wasn't walking everyone into a COM meat-grinder..

28. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i could say the same thing about FL also, but i have faith in my guild. i dont worry about who is working with who i kill everyone chad son whoever. this is for the people that play uo gemma until u start playen again plz stay outta of my post. this is for active players if u havent noticed ty sir.

29. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You guys decide on a time. I can't guarantee being on at any specific time. If I am on though and you guys want a fight just ICQ me and we'll show up.

30. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

Been loving the fights with T/FME/SON these past couple days. A lot of fun.

Definitely would be sick to get all 4 of these crews set up fighting each other.. Pure madness is what I can only imagine. I can't wait!

31. if goo or fme logged in with 10 people each every other guild would just log off, bottom line..

stugotz before you call out any pvp events you should pay set it off the 20 mil u owe him and pay everyone else u challenged to money duels then wussed out on

32. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

FL and SUPR aren't in the same faction..

Also, don't tell me what to do..

33. Doubt that.

34. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow u got me there im so embaressed lmfao, u are such a great GM kyrite why dont u worry about your guild fallen off like a rock. an get over the obsession u have with me, if htis was supposed to be an insult u will have to better because i thank u for taking the time out too try an diss me funny.

35. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

u need to let go gemma u treat this like an ex girlfriend just let go bro an move on.

36. lol my guidl logged in with 8 0r 9 peple killed the 7 or 8 son, not 1 of us died,

:(, when you can run a guild with decent pvpers stu then u can speak the name kyrite

37. Gellor

Gellor Guest

This has turned evil so I'm locking it.

Stu, if you can start another thread for organizing a multi-guild event, it'd be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.