1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds?

Discussion in 'Warhammer Discussion Hall' started by kennykilleduo, May 31, 2008.

1. Anyone on stratics planning on forming a guild?

2. Northman

Northman Guest

I'm lucky to be involved with a guild I've known for over three years now, so I'm already set as far as the guild goes.

Once WAR gets closer to release, I'd bet Stratics will be a good place to find potential recruits, or even potential co-founders if you're interested in starting your own regiment.

3. We always make a guild ("WE" = Myself, 2 Brothers, 2 Nephews, and a couple of friends) The guild never gets very big because it is usually just us, grouping together all the time and people tend to get mad when we aren't online. Usually if one of us is on, ALL of us are online, and vice versa.

4. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

I would definitly be looking to start a guild on the Choas Orc side.
    I am a pretty hardcore gamer though even with work and school full time, I usually put aside the g/f for a few months and focus on powergaming.
    So If I can find the people, which I have 6 already Im sure the tides of war will be in my favor ^^