1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by DeadBob, Nov 25, 2013.

1. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Acid phreak suggested it "would be nice to see some talk of guilds forming in this game, moving over form other games and so forth."
    Post here if you are an established guild considering a chapter on TESO or a player with ideas on starting a new one.

#1 DeadBob, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  2. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Guardian's of Valhalla (Legend's Shard) we are but two left and we are coming

3. Rayden

Rayden Adventurer
    Alumni

I'm part of a multigaming guild called The Elders. Founded in WoW, we have guilds in GW2, SWTOR, TSW, Rift, and plenty of other mmo's.
    As the name suggests, it's a guild designed for older gamers (minimum age to join is 25+). Quite a few of us will be active in ESO.

http://the-elders.guildomatic.com/

AirmidCecht, kulder and Taylor like this.
  4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

I've been testing it with 3 friends for 3-4 months now. We have a group of about 15 who are playing.

Ice 402886

5. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters

I used to belong to the Old Timers Guild (OTG) but quit to join The Older Gamers (TOG) which plays the same hours that I do...even though I am in San Diego. TOG has over 58,000 members worldwide and plays about 30 online games. They have about 27,000 members who are very active. They are based in Australia but have 1,000's of members world-wide playing in all time zones.

The Older Gamers also have an age requirement to join...25 years old or older.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

There are about 10 large guilds online which cater to us older generation of gamers...and more are being formed. A lot of Baby-boomers are now old and "discovering" online games as they become more sedate/retiring.

TQQdles™

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I was a member of OTG for a while. Great bunch of people, I played with them for around a year and a half

7. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper

I checked out their guild page but it seems they play EU servers and such which does me no good as the time difference wouldn't be the best for me, all in all it looks to be something I would be interested in if it were a NA guild

8. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters

Old Timers Guild is NA-centric. In fact, OTG was born from The Older Gamers (TOG). Some of the TOG'ers were in the NA time zones and wanted to split off to cater to those gaming in those hours. OTG and TOG remain on great terms and you'll see both guilds playing side-by-side/in alliances in many games.

www.oldtimersguild.com

TQQdles™

9. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Taylor likes this.
  10. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Looking to buy, sell & trade items with other players? I just started the guild "Traders Pact." Since you can join up to 5 guilds, you can join Traders Pact just to have a place to trade. I'm the char DeadBob ingame. You can always leave me a message here if you want to meet ingame to join. It's a brand new guild and it could grow to become a very useful one.