1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Guilds?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Coleostro, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Coleostro

Coleostro Adventurer

Feb 19, 2012
    For many months now I have been enjoying the world of UO alone hence my guild tag $olo. Although it is very enjoyable I do believe it is time for me to start looking for a group to enjoy it with. I am a veteran of many years spanning nearly every time period of UO and enjoyed every aspect. I do not know what guilds are recruiting or even active. I do believe I have much I can contribute. Mainly interested in a community aspect that is active and does have group activities. I am no longer a current PvPer Due to RL time constraints but I have spent my fair time in Fel when I was younger. I mainly spend my time now crafting, collecting resources and helping those who may be in need of something. I have many characters that could contribute in a various amounts of ways. If you are part a guild recruiting or may know someone who would like to get a bunch of solo players together give me a shout. Personal characteristic: 29, Military Vet, Married w/Kids, have been described as a Smart Ass.
    Characters: Coleostro, NCSmithyy, MrsGrabBag, Beast, Mamasista, and too many more to name. So if you know anyone who may be interested in a worn out trammie just give me a shout! Thank you for your time and safe travels to all!

2. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

Mar 19, 2009
    well there allway K^S just give wild or ally a shout out
    Lord Bytor likes this.