1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Guilds?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Seelendolch, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Hello there! I had a look at the "guilds" tab, but I cant see oceania listed, just wondering what guilds might be around, I am a bit of a noobie, not looking to do pvp for a while, I want to get into pve or pvm, whatever the preferred terminology is. Mainly, I just want help if I have a question, and if you have a weekly group activity that would be cool too. I will not be able to offer much to the guild to start off with, I only have 2 characters so far, and they are both partially built. Been having lots of fun so far :)

2. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Guilds on oceania arent exactly seperate. Most of the population will do smeothing every night. Whether it be medusa, exodus, VvV(PVP), spawns, harrower etc. Use the chat system to find out whats happening. S^R or EOB are the main 2 PvE guilds. Join one of them.

Seelendolch likes this.
  3. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Thanks, I will look them up :)