1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GuildWars2Hub: Better Living through Inventory Management

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, May 24, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sardu has a great article and guide about how to do your inventory in GW2. I just love it and hope you all do and this will definitely help with all those shinnies we like to loot in the game.

[​IMG]

A huge thank you goes to GW2Hub, Sardu and Ten Ton Hammer for having this up for all the fans and players can see all around the world.

Better Living through Inventory Management | Guild Wars 2 Hub

2. Bella

Bella Guest

Here's something I learned during my game play; There is no need to travel to a vault to deposit crafting materials. If you right click on the item you will get the option to "deposit collectable" and the item will be sent directly to the bank. The only catch is that this won't work with rare crafting items.

You will also see an option to sell the item to the auction house which is a nice way to help clear out precious bag space when you are on the go!

Bella

Zosimus likes this.
  3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ZOMG! I had no idea you could do that Bella. I was always running back to the auction house vendor just to make room in my back back because I had auto loot on. So I would just sell some of it lol. I was trying to get better armor pieces instead :D