1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GW2 Stratics needs you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zosimus, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I be pointing at you if I could but yes I have some openings at the moment I need filled.

To be considered for these postions you must be planning to play GW2 on release which will begin with the headstart on the 25th of Aug to the 28th when its fully released to the public.

Note this is not a paid postion but you do recieve a free Stratics Pro Membership as a staff.

Need 1 to 2 news reporter to post news of GW2 in game and out of game. News from ArenaNet and developers. Can cover WvW or PvE events in game. Player and guild interviews

Need one mod. You will be responsible for policing posts in GW2 section.

Just PM me and I'll get back to you :)

Serious inquiries only

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

GW2 is Stratics' fastest growing portal. This is a very exciting opportunity, especially has the game launches in under 5 days.