1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GW2 Winning New Fans, One Player at a Time

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Bella, May 2, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

Great article from Carol Pinchefsky over at Forbes, who began her journey with the GW2 beta as no great fan of MMO's, and how her short time in the GW2 beta turned her into a GW2 fan.

The original article can be found here Guild Wars 2: First Impressions of the Beta - Forbes.

Thank you to both Forbes and Carol Pinchefsky for sharing her views and, more importantly, joining the GW2 player nation!

Zosimus likes this.
  2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nice article find Bella :)

I also was at a loss on the auction trade house when I bought items. I accidently bought 2 pieces because it wasn't showing in my inventory. I then realized also to use the pickup option :p

In WvWvW once you go to defeated stage we would use the F key so you couldn't fight back to life. We all learned that real quick. It's a great feature for PvE because a couple times I fought my way back to life while in the downed state.

Bella likes this.