1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GW2Hub:To Market, To Market

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, May 25, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Lewis B over at GuildWars2Hub has a great write up concerning ArenaNet sales for GW2 how the game will do based on a no subscriptions. Lews B does say he is speculating on the most part.

There are some parts I have to disagree with this article. Even though he does speculate on the sales and guessing on how many players were in the BWE, that is all he is doing. Speculating. I know for myself I have pre purchased 3 copies but an can only play as one person. So even though I represent one person I bought 3 copies.

Then we have the beta sign ups and we all know that ArenaNet had over 1 million sign ups for GW2 Beta. To top it off there were many players that have pre-ordered GW2 way in advance from other sites that did not get to be in the BWE .

Hope you enjoy and tell us what you think. Thank you GW2Hub and Lewis B for having such a great topic for discussion.

To Market, To Market | Guild Wars 2 Hub