1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Gwenno's Harp / Lolo's lute

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by PzB74, Jun 19, 2010.

1. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Anyone know what the right selling price would be for Gwenno's Harp / Lolo's lute?

1600 uses, Reptile - Repond / Undead - Deamon slayer respectively.

2. vwrmic

vwrmic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think I've seen them as low as about 5k each, they're very common.

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The harp is junk, has no value in my opinion. The Lute i've seen between 50 and 100k. For 50k i buy them when i see them on vendors. 100k i padi when i had a very low stock. Currently i have over 30 again so i buy only the cheap ones. :)

4. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Thx!

As a bard - tamer I found them very interesting.
    Also planning to create a tamer vendor and after many years away from UO I have no idea what such items truly are worth anymore.

Picked up the lute and harp for 3.5k each; something I considered a bargain :thumbup1:

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My favorite hunting grounds are Doom Gauntlet and the Grizzle. Especially the first one needs the lutes. When doing a dark father the lutes are really neat to have. Pitty there are so few doing the gauntlet nowadays.