1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GWI: Editorial: The Devil Is In The Details

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Guild Wars Insider has given a more detailed version of yesterday news on the Console and PC version of Guild Wars 2.

I read it two times and truthfully still leave me up in the air on any idea of a release. I still claim July for at least the PC version but that is just my opinion.

Go over and read the article at Guild Wars Insider and see what you think and may come from that detailed version.

Guild Wars 2 Stratics staff wants tot hank GWI and columnist Kefkah |for their hard work and dedication to keep the GW2 community well informed and updated.

Editorial: The Devil Is In The Details | Guild Wars 2 News Source - Guild Wars Insider

For the click link impaired:

Editorial: The Devil Is In The Details
    By: Kefkah | Feb 15, 2012 | Editorial

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Come by at Guild Wars 2 Stratics and check out the posts, the GW2 art, and the Guild Spotlight while you are there. :)