1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by smip, Oct 31, 2009.

1. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 1, 2001
    I've been working for a few days relentsely to rescue a gypsy. The one that I found was in the solen hive. I took a break to eat dinner and when I got back and FINALLY had enough blue crystals... someone had healed that one. Does anyone know where other gypsys are?
  2. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    Orc Cave where the Orc brute spawns, gypsy is an orc of sorts.
    Britain swamps is where Jerod is hes a lizard man.
    Ice dungeon where the Ice Fiends spawn, just inside the entrance. Gypsy is an Ice Fiend
    Shame dungeon, inside the Mage tower 2nd level.. Twins are there..
    Not sure if thats it..
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    There's supposed to be one in Despise, that ended up in the Ant Tunnels instead, but if he's there I've not found him yet (only checked 3/4 the maze before being called away).