1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

H.O.T. House Finally Dropped...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by lindylou, Jul 7, 2009.

1. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I hope some of you were able to get things from the fall. Or did UO wipe it? I never saw the decay process going on and now it's gone along with a bunch of houses that were around it. Anyone know?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Don't know - I wandered into Luna last night, and someone had left a bunch of rune books of identical layout and color to the CJ's Library books in the bank area. Did you have books from one of the CJ's falls, or a duplicate of the library, in the house (or know anyone in that neighborhood that did?)

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

It did drop. The UO Crossroads shop dropped the day before. I was keeping an eye on it hoping you would change your mind :sad2: I miss having you that close. I got there a while after the fall so not sure who got the stuff you left. Due to some real life stuff i haven't been in the game much.

4. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No, the rune books were not from my place. I'm sad but it had to be, ya know?