1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HAHA for HAHA

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_King Edward, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Thank You for the 2 Lions

The heart of the lion, and you lyon face down in the dirt. Was Classic. Might suggest you put that ole resist back on... The 2 Para's in a row from my dragon made you extra tasty crispy. All the while, yur mates didnt help you and just ran in circles. You'd most likely do better Solo... Like me. In the classic words of the scab Rico... la

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Thank You for the 2 Lions

The heart of the lion, and you lyon face down in the dirt. Was Classic. Might suggest you put that ole resist back on... The 2 Para's in a row from my dragon made you extra tasty crispy. All the while, yur mates didnt help you and just ran in circles. You'd most likely do better Solo... Like me. In the classic words of the scab Rico... la

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is this guy? oh ya the guy who plays solo for being superduper cool [​IMG]

Queen, we still dont care what you think. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't you play solo because you've been shunned by the shard? HAHA...la

4. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

YourbraggingaboutEAplayingyourcharacter?

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Don't you play solo because you've been shunned by the shard? HAHA...la

[/ QUOTE ]

i beat you to it.ha [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Did I miss anything?
    I have someone on ignore.

7. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Lol, you play solo cause no one else will have you in their guild lol. But ya, was nice of you to loot someone elses kill, i honestly didnt know your dragon could para me when i was no where near ya lol.

8. <blockquote><hr>

Thank You for the 2 Lions

[/ QUOTE ] Its rather sad when my 4th grade sister uses better spelling and grammar than you do, Ed.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Queen, we still dont care what you think.
    - - - -

*sigh* well now ye hurt MY puny feelings Puffy ... :* (

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Queen, we still dont care what you think.
    - - - -

*sigh* well now ye hurt MY puny feelings Puffy ... :* (

[/ QUOTE ]

not youuuuuuuu [​IMG] i was talking about the "king" himself hahah and not the bk king either

11. Noc

Noc Guest

ya, don't be dis'n the B King, I nub the crossants.....