1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Mr. Sly, Feb 8, 2008.

1. After reading everyone post every day for a loong time ive come to the conclusion that all guilds use the same DAMN TEMPLATES so why does anyone even bring the stupid crap up all the time. Srsly all i read is "you guys use TAMERS" "YOU GUYS USE STEALTH" "YOU GUYS USE DISMOUNTERS" seriously which friigin guild doest use these temps on a regular basis. SHEEESH i think everyone should just get over it and play there is no reason to complain about everyones guild skill types just go out and have fun. If your MAAAD about loseing your precious gm armor or better yet if u hate dyeing with a 3 mill arty suit on DONT [censored] USE IT but dont come on boards hypocritacly acuseing the next guild of being gimp because they use the same tactics as yours... just my opinon... thansk for reading ;>
  2. [​IMG]only complain post I see on front page is from your guild [​IMG]
  3. ChronicJay

ChronicJay Guest

Sly can I get my tinker toolkit back?

Seriously that was my last one...

*edit* and that butcher knife.
  4. Trust me Goron im not leaving KOC out of it we....they are jsut as bad as everyone else so dont in any think im talking to just certain guilds. I get even more pissed off when i see my guild KOC crying and pouting and posting their drama [censored] all over forums crying threads from anyone..ANYONE IS PATHETIC! specially when its about templates and how "we dont use that template because we wtfpwn1v1irgftw without them" [censored] i can guarentee if i were in TNA/TNT/JSV i would HATE to fight KOC because THEY use tamers THEY use dismounters THEY use stealth just just like how i hate to fight TNA/TNT/JSV for the same reasons but thats what makes the game fun for me knowing you can be crushed in .25 seconds is great,exciting,and very siege like. Anywho thats my crying thread about crying rofl funny stuff.
  5. Amen brother, And I dont even play one of those templates.
  6. ooo Jay i ment to give those back actually .. ill get u plenty tonight friend:>
  7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    i wish i was any good at even a gimp template [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Speaking of templates

Everyone is going to get pissy when I bust out my stelath Tailor, hes going to totally throw off the balance.
  9. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

chronic, why didnt mention anything earlier aye? lol
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh and Chronic, I have like 30 in my house, if I see you in luna tonight ill drop them off.
  11. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

ooo Jay i ment to give those back actually .. ill get u plenty tonight friend:&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, thank god my template is archery fencing and not one of the "above nonos". I love it too when Sly posts, not because he says the truth but because i used to know this polish kid sly in my HS. He spoke with a really broken english accent. So everytime i read your posts Sly its with A polish accent lol.
  12. Alaric_SP

Alaric_SP Guest

Good post Sly! Hopefully everyone reads this and gets a clue!
  13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I agree with you totally Sly. Just wish you would have said something when the [censored] first started.

Better late than never.